According to various recent press articles, quoting Iranian authorities about their national stance with regards to participation in competitions without discrimination, the International Judo Federation would like to re-publish the official letter of the Iranian Olympic Committee, which is self explanatory and clearly states that the Iranian NOC will fully comply with the Olympic Charter and principles of non-discrimination.
The IJF Decision Regarding the Suspension of the IRI Judo Federation Confirmed by the CAS
12. Sep. 2022 / The International Judo Federation decision regarding ...
Sanction applied to the Islamic Republic of Iran Judo Federation, following the recommendations of the CAS Award
29. Apr. 2021 / The IJF Disciplinary Commission highlighted the severity ...
FINAL SUSPENSION FOR IRAN JUDO FEDERATION
22. Oct. 2019 / Following the events, which occurred during the last ...
Iran Judo Federation Suspended (protective measure)
18. Sep. 2019 / Following what happened during the last World Judo ...
THE TRUE STORY OF A FIGHT FOR LIFE
01. Sep. 2019 / Saeid Mollaei (IRI) and Sagi Muki (ISR) were supposed ...
Historic agreement reached by IJF and Iran
11. May. 2019 / After having witnessed on several occasions in recent ...
Ono, Baker, Kondo, Dorjsuren, An Baul among competitors
Asian Games judo finals to air on Olympic Channel
20. Aug. 2018 / The Asian Games judo competition will be partially ...
Judo for the World in Iran
07. Jun. 2018 / In April 2018, the International Judo Federation and ...