All ADAMS Users will therefore be required to change their passwords on October 15, 2019.
By way of a reminder, a number of security measures have been implemented in ADAMS to protect ADAMS accounts from unauthorized access, including:
• Two-factor authentication (mandatory for all non-athlete users, optional for athlete users but can be made mandatory by custodian organizations);
• Security questions;
• Automatic account blocking after multiple failed login attempts;
• Automated user session time out;
• Atypical activity notifications (password reset, login from a new location, permission or account status modifications); and
• Encrypted connexion: HTTPS.
WADA is also pleased to offer privacy and security training resources to all ADAMS Users.
We would encourage you to alert athletes and other ADAMS users that might be impacted by this new policy.
We thank you for your understanding and support. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.